Catt Plex Cattail Control Qt.
Glyphosate/Aquatic Herbicide 1Quart
*This product is classified as state-restricted use in CT, NJ, for sale and use only by licensed applicators (your entire order will manually be canceled if you live in a listed state and add this product to the cart without a license number). Not for sale in CA. Not for sale in NY.
- Buy 4 for $29.99 each and save 6%
Our aquatic herbicides are effective in controlling multiple types of pond weeds. Identifying which type of weed you have will determine which of our pond weed treatments to use. Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies, and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution
- This product must be used with a non-ionic aquatic surfactant for best results
This product has shipping restrictions and can only be shipped to the following places.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia