Shore Klear Quart
This powerful and reliable emergent contact herbicide helps to provide a powerful solution for clearing your water of any rooted plants that litter the top/shore, and ruin the overall visual appeal of the view. Moving through the plant from the point of contact down into the root system itself, this helps kill off and neutralize the foliage and leave your water looking far more attractive and easy on the eye. Note: Shore-Klear only works when used on plants which are not totally submerged. Only plants that are covered in the water by a minority of foliage will be cleared.
**This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA, and ME.
ShoreKlear is a nonselective herbicide that effectively controls the growth of many grasses, weeds, emerged aquatic brush and weeds, and other vegetation. ShoreKlear is absorbed through the leaves and disperses to the stem and roots to effectively kill the entire plant.
This herbicide will not leach or wash to effect nearby vegetation, however overspray will damage plants if contacted. Avoid spraying in windy conditions or with excessive pressure.
Symptoms of effective application appear in about a week or more and include wilting and yellowing of the foliage followed by shoot and root deterioration.
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 53.8 Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum applicatio.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
For Product Label: click here
Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada