Tsunami DQ (Diquat)
Looking for a reliable controlling solution for managing all manner of aquatic weeds? Then Tsunami DQ is just what you need. Powerful and purposeful, this delivers a comprehensive solution that helps to remove the likes of duckweed, pondweed, slender leaf pondweed, coontail water hyacinth and various other forms of aquatic weeds. This can have a positive and lasting effect on the aesthetic appeal of your pond. Not only can this help to clear up the problem fast, it can produce a lasting solution that helps to remove these problems from your waters, delivering a comprehensive, catch-all herbicide solution
**Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada
Pond Weed Control/Diquat
Pond Weed Problems?
Our aquatic herbicides are effective in controlling multiple types of pond weeds. Identifying which type of weed you have will determine which of our pond weed treatments to use. Tsunami DQ is a non-selective herbicide for both submerged and floating pond weeds. Effective in controlling duckweed, water hyacinth, pondweed, slender leaf pond weed, coontail and other aquatic weeds. Tsunami DQ can be blended with other herbicides for many uses. Tsunami DQ is a diquat dibromide based herbicide.
- Diquat formula kills surface and submerged weeds that are copper resistant
- Effective in controlling hard to kill weeds like duckweed
- See Label for Restrictions
- Consists of 37.3% diquat dibromide
- 2-8 quarts per surface acre depending on infestation & type of weed for aquatics
- Use an aquatic surfactant to enhance effects when treating floating marginal weeds.
Cannot be shipped to: AK, CA, CT, DE, DC, HI, ME, MA, NJ, NY, PR, RI, VT, WA or Canada